ID: 495472Type: Students: InternLocation: Atlanta, GACategories: Human Factors, Software Development/Design
The Air National Guard Program Office (ANGPO) in the Electronic Systems Laboratory (ELSYS) seeks a student intern for summer semester 2020. The student will work under the guidance of GTRI researchers performing one or more of the following tasks that are integral to the development, testing, production, and deployment of web and cloud-based software applications:
• Support conducting user interviews and development of user stories • User interface (UI) and user experience (UX) design, development, and deployment • Software development and use of software applications in support of web and cloud-based front-end design
Required Minimum Qualifications
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Design or related field
- 2.0 or higher cumulative GPA
- Experience in web site design and deployment (e.g., squarespace, etc.)
- Experience in UI/UX design (e.g., wireframing, graphic arts, etc.)
- Ability to clearly communicate technical ideas
Hours per Week
40 hours per week
U.S. Citizenship Requirements
Due to our research contracts with the US federal government, candidates for this position are required to be US Citizens.
Clearance Type Required
Housing and Relocation
Housing and relocation assistance are not available for this position.
Diversity & Inclusion
Diversity & Inclusion (D&I) at Georgia Tech Research Institute aims to enhance the Institute’s mission of solving the world’s most complex technical problems by creating a workforce with a shared appreciation for diversity, raising awareness around inclusiveness, and fostering a sense of belonging and appreciation for all members of our community.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Georgia Tech Research Institute is an Equal Opportunity Employer of individuals with disabilities and protected veterans and actively seeks diversity among its employees. Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law.